Dalaran Heist Chapter 5 Heroic

What Class / Deck / hero power have you had the most success with for Dalaran Heist Chapter 5 in Heroic mode? I completed the first four chapters fairly easily, but with Chapter 5 I run into a wall around level 9/10.

The most consistent power is probably the Hunter add a random 1-cost. It’s endless value, average pressure, the occasional tech, and synergizes with lots of buckets/passives/anomalies.

Spells cost 2 less anomaly + the first Paladin deck is a popular choice because of the infinite combo. The second Hero Power will allow you to always have a potential target for the buff.

Mage’s “cost 2 less” Power is all around solid, but also pretty luck dependent. It needs a good deck to get through all 12.

If you can get the “Cast spells with Life” Passive, Druid can just tear through bosses with Ultimate Infestation and the Treant Twinspell.

At the end of the day, you’re probably better off restarting until you get a good anomaly/passive/bucket synergy than playing every run to its end, if you just want to beat the round once and be done with it.

cleared all chapter with every classes

imo top classes for chapter 5 or anyother chapter are mage, priest, warrior,warlock and paladin in no specific order

warrior must be great because i have have 6 completed runs with him (2x chapter 5) and was only beaten once

Warrior, bomb hero power, bomb focused deck.

I picked up Robes early and abused bombs for the first few fights until my deck had enough big things Robes could hard carry

I got Varian at about fight 5 and from there the run was over, Varian on 5 is ridiculously strong