Daily Quest Completion in Casual not working?

I had the Play 12 Dragons quest today and played a Prestor deck to fatigue in Wild Casual - there was no quest progression. Is there a known bug regarding this?

9 Likes

I’m having the same problem with the Weekly Quest to play 50 battlecry minions

1 Like

same i couldn’t do the hero power or dmg to enemy hero quest in casual

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Nothing I do will progress any of the quests. Play 30 cards, play Hunter, etc. Still says 0/30 or 0/3 :frowning:

1 Like

i’m having the same issue with the mission play with mage/paladin/druid. No progression in 6 match with mage and only 1 progression in 2 match with paladin. @Blizzard can you fix please

1 Like

Same here. None of my daily or weekly quests are recording progress. Won 5 ranked games with quest Mage, playing 20 spells. No credit for ranked wins, no credit for spells cast and a goose egg for wins as Mage.

This is the only mention of this bug anywhere online, that I can find. Updates?

1 Like

So everyone has the same problem. ANY SUPPORT STAFF WORKING???

1 Like

Also having the same problem in casual.

I have the same problem, i have to close and reopen battle.net for progress in quests but works only for a game, after the game i have to close and reopen battle.net.

Same here. Both daily and weekly quests not completing in casual. Sure as heck not gonna do Nozdormu in ranked

I too am having this issue.

Same here
Not working
20 characters… …

Same here, cant complete any daily/weekly in casual mode.

Similar enough here, got the Nozdormu the Eternal daily, after having to struggle with the decks not saving being reworked to include NtE, I discovered the first game I played didn’t count, rerolled it to get having to play 25 minions, still nothing being counted.

Same for me, sometimes it increases but I’ve done 7-8 runs and my quests are stuck
Nozdormu 2/3 and Mage,Hunter,Warlock 2/3

Same. Neither Nozdormu nor “Use Hero Power X times” is working properly in Casual.

Chiming in. Also having the same issues.

Same issue here, 0/12 dragons played even though I played two games with a bunch of dragons

Same problem for me: no recording of quest progressions yesterday and today.

Hello.
Is there anyone there can you help us whit this problem of Quest complition in CASUAL?
Or all HS team is hands on bugs from Mercenary??