Dailiy/weekly quests not showing up : (

I haven’t received any daily or weekly quests and the quest screen doesn’t show the headers daily/weekly. Just a blank window. I reinstalled the game and chance the idiom a lot of times. Any ideas?

the worst thing is: i have the tabern pass :frowning: (season pass)

1 Like

I have been experiencing the same problem of a completely blank quest log with no countdown/headers. I spoke to a GM earlier today and they said this:

“This is Game Master Strybur. Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to the missing Hearthstone quests. If it is in regards to the weekly quest not showing up, that was a known issue that has since been hotfixed; therefore, that one may already have been resolved. If it’s missing daily quests that one is in a slightly different boat. Even though we don’t have any confirmed known issues in regards to missing daily quests showing up in Hearthstone, there are reports that the team is investigation as well. It’s just that until they can figure out exactly what is causing the issue, they are unable to confirm there is a known issue and start working towards a resolution or a workaround that might be available to populate the daily quest.”

Did you come back after a long break? Most people I’ve seen with this problem are people who are coming back after a long break (myself included). Sorry this isn’t of better help but it seems like all we can do is keep complaining until they find a solution…

Good Luck

Yes, i come back after a long long break… :frowning: thanks for the anwers, lets keep waiting

it’s not like it’s hard to simulate, they are just lazy

1 Like

yeah their support is pretty much non-existent, no answers, no nothing

1 Like

I have this problem today. I have played everyday since the expansion hit and just today no daily quest upon log in.