Crashes on iPhone when trying to buy solo tier

Crashes on iPhone when trying to buy solo tier

Any of them. I deleted the app and reinstalled and still crashes.

3 Likes

Hi, I’ve got the same issue, Is this a known problem?

I’m not sure if it’s known but there are a lot of people posting about it now that I’ve looked through the posts. So I’m hoping it’s patched soon.

Our team is aware of the issue and hopefully a resolution will be available soon. Thank you for your reports and we’ll continue to update as we have more information!

The title is self explanatory. I had no issues purchasing the second chapter, but every time I try to buy beyond it my game crashes. I’m on my iphone 8, running the latest version of the game. It pulls up the buy screen and when I press either option of in game currency or dollars, it just quits out to the main screen.

2 Likes

Try using another platform to make the purchase… or blizzard website (if you want to purchase it with $).

It’s been 8d since this was posted blizzard. I would think this game would be your top priority since China needs the money this game generates, but maybe this is your way of showing support for Hong Kong. If that is the case, then please let the solo adventure continue to be broken.

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. When I go to Solo Adventures and select Saviors of Uldum, I navigate to Chapter 3 and then press the Unlock button. When I select the option to Unlock Chapter III “Khartut’s Tomb” the game crashes every time.
I’m using an iPhone 7 iOS 13.2.3

1 Like

it’s been 2 weeks what’s up blizzard?

1 Like

Any updates when it’s gonna be fixed?

1 Like