Crash on startup

The game crashed.
the crash report folder named:"" next to game executable.
it would be great if you’d send it to the developer of the game!
pops up

1 Like

I get the same crash

Is citrix on the system? Citrix and Unity has had some compatibility issues causing this crash. We have seen a report that the latest update for Citrix Version 1904 appears to be working. If Citrix is on the system, could you try updating and reply back if it helps? If it does not, uninstalling Citrix should resolve this issue.

If Citrix isn’t on the system, try checking for any updates, a New Admin account, and a system and image repair scan. This resets a ton of settings and runs through a repair if there may be any windows specific issues.

1 Like

uninstalling Citrix 1904 was what worked, thank you

A post was merged into an existing topic: iOS Crash after 14.2.0.30795 patch

As an update, was still having this issue with Citrix Workspace 1907 installed. Updated my drivers and it still wasn’t working, but uninstalling Citrix did the trick!

Well that is a bummer. I cannot uninstall Citrix without being unable to work from home, and I like that way too much. Guess Hearthstone is stuck in limbo.

Hey, Moutai! Just wanted to provide a few options that may be worth exploring, in case it may workaround this issue. There’s been some success with downgrading to v4.12 receiver, and disabling Citrix Indirect Adapter for the display device through Device Manager.

Will there be a fix for this? I need Citrix for my work and enabling/disabling would get exhausting after 20 times.

Totally understand, Melkuni! This is primary a compatibility issue between the Unity (the game engine) and Citrix. Our team is aware, but there’s no exact ETA on when this will be fully resolved yet. There’s been some workarounds for it in the mean time and hopefully there maybe a better option than enabling/disabling each time.