Crafting Legendary Card Bug

A legendary card was crafted on a deck that I had imported. As I am filling the deck with the empty cards and crafting the missing ones, I realize that by the end I am missing 1600 more dust than I should have. When I verify this, there is an extra legendary that I crafted appearing as 400 disenchantable dust. However, when I was in the crafting screen I was only selecting the grayed out cards which were non-existent in my deck yet. Having me believe that there must be a bug in which a card seems to have not been crafted yet and appears as available to craft on the screen, causing the player to mistakenly craft an extra copy of the card.

This should not happen, if a card (especially a legendary) is greyed out it should mean that it is not available in the collection and therefore should not be greyed out. By the time that I realized what had already happened I was already past the window of undoing to create a card. I am now missing 1600 that I needed to craft 2 other decks that I was working on. I just recently got into the game after the Amazon Prime promotion and was enjoying the new format and modes after a very long hiatus. However, now two of the only decks I had available are unavailable for me to play. I am a paying customer and it is very discouraging to have to come back with almost no decks to play after purchasing a battle pass and having some hard earned dust to spend. Therein, I hope that you can review my case and hopefully find the source of the bug that caused such a loss in my account and prevent this sort of loss in other accounts.

Note that this did not seem to happen to the other 15 cards that I crafted and besides the 1600 missing, my math was not off otherwise.

I am happy to provide any logs or anything to help me prove this case. However, unfortunately I was not recording anything at the time.

If anyone else is experiencing this issue please let me know. I hope I am reporting the issue correctly if not, please show me the correct procedures.

1 Like