Congrats, game is unplayable

Used to love this game a long time ago, but i got deployed and was unable to keep playing it much. Come back home, try to log in, ‘Your deck is empty and contains cards that require apprentice’ or some such. “Auto fill deck?” Yes. “Your deck contains a card that is not allowed, everything has been erased, start over again, HAHA!”

Ok… here’s another option, Replace… Spend thirty minutes using the replace option to build a decent deck… save… “YOUR DESK CONTAINS A CARD THAT IS NOT ALLOWED! HAHA START OVER!” All gone, again.

Ok… Lets use a Premade deck. “THIS CARD REQUIRS APPRENTACESHIP!” OK, lets get Apprenticeship.

Lets see, its probably under solo play… NOPE!
Hmmm under Classic Hearthstone maybe? NOPE!
Battlegrounds? NOPE!
Mercenaries? NOPE! You can play this, but after you run out of daily quests your done playing hearthstone for the day.

So, in short. Your game wont let me build a deck because I need a status that is NOT AT ALL intuitive on how to get, or my deck includes cards that are ‘Not allowed’, but instead of flagging that card so i can see which one, or just removing that ONE CARD it erases the entire deck. I can’t access some play modes because I haven’t played an official game in years and need to, once again, beat a playmode that DOES NOT EXIST.

So i have all these cards for a game I can’t play, that don’t translate into mercenaries at all, and the only playmode I can do is severely limited.

Guess its time to check out MTG online.