Compensation for 15.6 + Tavern Brawl Issues

I could not agree more.

I downloaded the patch between those dates. I received the 300 gold but no packs are those coming later perhaps.

3 Likes

I downloaded the patch between those dates. I received the 300 gold but no packs are those coming later perhaps.

My problem as well. I am an active daily player so I am positive that I downloaded the patch in this interval, in PC as well as mobile. I wonder what happened…

2 Likes

No items received at all.

I didn’t receive my packs too. Knew something wouldn’t work cause it’s Blizzard.

I get 300 gold but no packs, I play every day so I have patch 15.6

1 Like

Same thing. I have got 300 gold, but not packs. I played the first brawl 4/3 and couldn’t played it after fix next day and there was no rewards for them.

2 Likes

same here , no packs , i get play battlegrounds for drops , i’m sure of i played thats days

Nothing at all. no gold nor cards.

got 300g but no packs…

No there are people that got both… just seems like some people only got 1 of the rewards… hope it gets resolved.

Thanks Guys for the packs and gold

Thank you for that gesture. I really appreciate the game and I was so disappointed with this bad patch. Good to see the game back on track

I logged in and had 300G but no packs, then a couple of hours later I got the packs. So if you got one but not the other, I’d say to just wait for a bit–different digital santas are delivering the two different presents.

Just like “choose your champ” packs, these are likely to slowly rollout, not everyone gets their compensation at the same time. Give it a day or so before jumping the gun on “no compensation, REEEEEEEE!”

2 Likes

I finally got my gold and SoU packs. However, did anyone else get a random DoD pack bcuz I got one of those too lol and I’m not sure why haha.

1 Like

Did you participate in the Battlegrounds “Choose your champion” promotion? Those packs have been going out lately too.

1 Like

I didn’t get one for EU though. Only for Asia AND NA. And I logged in into EU first.

Edit: Got everything now

Coming here from another thread, and just wanted to say thank you. I wasn’t very happy with the CS lines telling people to come to the forums, but in the end you guys did the right thing. Thanks again, and it’s become a good enough game with enough different styles that you got an original player to come back after 3 years.

got the packs but no gold.