Click Bait Dev's i got some ideas edition

Hola,

I have some Ideas i wanne spit out and know what the blue think of it and ofcourse some of you… not all… specially not the ones i need to repeat to… you know who you are.

Here we go.

1. make new legend card backs. 1 for standard and one for Wild.

2. Make it so we can earn chests in both modes (standard/wild) each month. So 2 chests each month.

3. Make a mode where you can assign 3 decks, each deck must be from a different class you like/ want to play, in the beginning of a new season and every time you play a game one of those 3 decks gets chosen randomly. And after the season is over you can assign 3 new decks.

4. Make crafting events. Where crafting wild cards cost like half or crafting golden cards cost the same as a non golden craft.

5. Release card bundles you can buy with gold… or get a option to use some gold and some real money.

Anyone has more ideas? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I like most of these actually. Simple quality of life and mild boosts

4 Likes

this one feels like a terrible idea no control on which deck i use and being unable to edit the decks for a whole month would suck all the fun from the game
not sure it would get many players

2 Likes

Nobody can tho. So the fun thing is that you know nobody can adjust to any “pocket” meta… because all is random (in a range of 3)

1 Like

but unless nice rewards are added too i wouldnt find a reason to play a format like it

changing / improving my deck even if is just 2 or 3 cards is what makes the game fun to me without it the mode would need some good rewards to make me play it

Maybe but you got other formats to do that deck tweaking right?

So a lovely reward each month would be a nice addition yeah

Great ideas except for crafting event. I spent hundreds over the years on this game. Why should you get a discount on cards while others payed double for it?

Jaina was the original click bait! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Well tbh. If you look at the bigger picture. It means that you and others who alrdy spend years on that. Will now spend years more but now a little less… win win right?

And to be clear… i have spend more then a few hundreds… :frowning:

2 Likes

These are some cool ideas - I think you should be able to change your ‘3 decks’ for the first week though. You would not believe how many odd decks I’ve made including even cards, or Reno decks with duplicates.

1 Like

Agreed hahaha… same here. So yeah a week or couple of days. Would be good for us fools :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I agree with DarkGeorge for once.

2 Likes

How can you ever not agree with me, honestly. :joy::joy::joy:

I think it could be a cool adiction setting the crafting cost for old wild cards lower than the most recent expansions.

For example, the very first 3 expansions could have a little crafting cost, since 1) they are old, 2) they are probably full of bad cards compared to what we have now 3) if someone likes a mechaninc connected to that expansion, he could just craft these cards without wasting too much resources

1 Like