Classic mode question

i have baron geddon in my collection. i can add it to a standard deck. it’s greyed out in the classic deck i am trying to make though. it shows i can craft it. is that a bug, or am i missing something?

You’re missing something. Baron Geddon is part of the Core Set, which can only be used in Standard and Wild. If you want to play in Classic, you need the cards in the Legacy set.

1 Like

thanks man. i thought if i opened crafting while i was building a classic deck, that i could use everything it showed. glad i didn’t craft anything.

If you are building a Classic deck, then any card there, including craftable cards are useable in Classic decks.

The Core set is free to every player and is not craftable. The Core set has duplicates of cards from many sets and some cards unique to the Core set only. The Core set is planned to be rotated yearly.

Cards in the Legacy set include more than the original Basic and Classic set. The extras are some cards that were replacements for Basic or Classic cards that moved into the old Hall of Fame. Legacy set also includes some Demon Hunter cards.

1 Like

i found out there are 2 versions of the same card. one with 5 health, and one with 7. not worth a craft