Claim to Free Deck Error

I am on EU region and playing on PC.

Patch 17.2.2 fixed the UI bug for PC users when selecting a free deck.

But the EU REGION HAS NOT REACTIVATED REDEEMING OF FREE DECKS.

But why donā€™t they reactivate it?.. And why only for EU?

And when will they??

1 Like

but do they know that? so not how can i communicate them to tell about the problem

Iā€™ve sent a support ticket 21 hours ago about this issue, I still donā€™t have a responce from them. Understandable since itā€™s the weekend days and the covid (work from home) stuff.

Weā€™ve had response from a Blue (Blizzard team member) on another thread about this problem.
Thankfully they are aware of it at the moment and are working on getting it fixed so we can redeem our free decks. Weekend makes it a bit hard, but hopefully soon thoughā€¦

Same for me, every time I enter the game I get the free deck problem messageā€¦ EU server btw.

Iā€™ve written to blizzard 3 times, but they havenā€™t gave answer. I am a new player and I want to get the free deck, that they guaranteed us. Why this problem only in EU region?

1 Like

its not, but the pattern among the few who reported actual relevant information was that it was an EU issue

Switch your region to America mate and notice no free deck error.
Switch your region to Asia, guess what? No error there.
Its only EU servers that still have free deck redeeming deactivated.
That relevant enough for you??

i checked americas region myself and reported that there was an issue there aswell :slight_smile:

Weā€™re not talking about the old UI bug that the patch fixed. Check againā€¦

just did on asia that i havent used in forever, aka i should receive free deck for returning player on it. i didnt, so it clearly isnt fixed yet on all regions

Buddy its per account not per region, youā€™re not a returning player if you played on other regions. Please donā€™t spread misinformation thanks.

i never said that i redeemed a free deck

You clearly donā€™t belong in this thread.

HALLELLUJAH!!!

The EU error notification is gone! Just got my free deck now!

Go get your decks boys/girls!!! Woohoooo!

Was there something you needed to do to prompt the free deck option? Its not coming up when i login. Iā€™ve already finished the new player quests already.

You need to rank up also, I believe you have to hit 25 in the beginners ladder first.