Check in to the In-Game Shop for Free Gifts!

Instead of acting that you know everything from the start, go google a bit to understand the internet back then. It absolutely had multiple times fewer gamers online; it didn’t even have any children; the youngest wow players were teenagers (because nothing younger existed and nothing older than ~40 in most cases).

I’m 40 years old, I don’t need to “google” what I experienced 20 years ago.

That’s not the point I was making. Don’t move the goalposts.

Now you’re just trolling. There’s no way that statement was made at face value, unironically.

“nothing younger existed” Yea bro, WoW invented the MMO genre, just google it bro, trust me bro

It’s not my problem you don’t know how the internet was in 2004 (and especially earlier). Small children existed but there were obviously extremely few (and almost nonexistent in online gaming).

There was nothing close to the massive player base of today because small kids online were few and all adults were fewer and the 40/50 pluses who were gaming were as few as the kids.

I’ll just leave this here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_II:_Lord_of_Destruction#Critical_response

it’s been like 9 days now where’s my free gold pack Blizzard

And if it becomes 14, we lose the chance to refund the nerfed cards that they may be in it.

1 Like

Just lol at the situation.

1 Like

It takes so long, that I start believing they lost the information of who didn’t get it. I won’t be surprised if they give another pack to everyone (even to the rest who got 1).

1 Like

This game has basically become an image organizer, like Adobe Lightroom. If they keep taking away even more game modes, it’ll soon be as basic as Microsoft Paint. Each expansion keep on adding more images, and they have the audacity to charge ridiculous prices for the same content. If you argue its the Art! Art or not, it is a video game after all!!! Sure, it’s optional, and the game is free to play, so you don’t have to buy anything. But the whole game model is designed so that even if you spend around $80 on a Mega Bundle, you still won’t get all the cards. That is just sad!

I guess I might come across that way to some people. Maybe it’s just me but it feels like the company greed is growing while the fun game is shrinking. It’s hard to explain, but it’s probably because of HearthStone, I might have played too much or maybe not enough! :smile: That game has definitely shaped the way I think.

Now its no longer fun to play. The only thing that I don’t understand is - why the most FUN I had when it comes to this game is the time when I convinced my two other friends to quit paying for HeathStone and go free to play. That felt a lot of FUN!!!

Maybe I am just tired of THE SAME, over and over again. Maybe I should just leave and not bother anyone (most likely to happen very soon, too many wonderful games out there to spend time on this). I am just tired of sitting here for hours on end, getting to legend so the next month it will all repeat again! This game used to be “Deceptively Simple, Insanely Fun” now it is more like “Deceptively Expensive, Incredibly Boring.”

but the game is cheap(pulled most of thecards with just gold ) and fun so you are lying

and about the packs we were told they found several bugs while trying to fix the golden pack one (he described it as "several bugs in a trenchcoat ")so they stopped the gifts until they fix all of them

No, it’s not. And that’s why I don’t understand why you’re still here. You can condense that entire 303 word post there (not including the parts where you quoted me) into literally just six (or seven, if you count the contraction as two words):

Boom. That’s all you had to say.

Everything else is just you, either attempting to justify your feelings (which is pointless, you don’t owe anyone anything) or the other way around - you, trying to get OTHERS to justify THEIR feelings if they disagree (equally pointless, nobody owes you anything).

Just, you know… do the thing you threatened to do:

Go do that. It’s a win for literally everyone here, but most importantly, it’s a win for YOU. It’s a win for yourself to do what makes you happy.

they are planning to release the bugfix before the window ends

wasnt the patch on a thursday? so after tommorow patch well have time to get the refunds

1 Like

Yeah I saw the “new news”. Apparently it had multiple bugs they didn’t know existed at the start. It’s not VERY surprising because this wasn’t just the code of the game; it was the SHOP’s code as well; and obviously they don’t want to do mistakes on the code involving the main money maker.

Free Bundle = 2 Legendaries + 2 Rares.
:partying_face: :gift:

https://imgur.com/a/SzBLKvY

This things should be announced in game not on forums or the hs news main page :/. I didn’t check the shop in the period.

Is duels mode one of the gifts?