Cheats or accident?

Hello, I would like to ask you this question. Are there cheats that can disconnect an opponent from a match? I ask because this is the fourth time I have been kicked out of the game for 2 minutes, without the ability to re-enter. And this happens when I am already completely behind me. Once you enter the game, it is of course impossible to return to the match and somehow influence it. The star is of course removed. Thanks for the answer in advance!

A couple or few years ago, there was a notorious player (or cheater) in the very top Legend bracket in Standard on the Asian server who used a third-party program to disconnect the opponent from the match for a set amount of time only during the opponent’s turns. That player (cheater) got caught because a Twitch streamer (former Grandmaster) was streaming his Ranked matches and they were queued into a few Ranked matches. The streamer reported that player (cheater) and it was confirmed by Blizzard that that player (cheater) was indeed cheating and got the account banned. Not sure if the same or similar programs are still available though.

1 Like

Yes it still goes on and has for a long time

Happens a lot in bgs

I got a message from a guy I lost to and he said did you have fun getting time locked?

As in that I couldn’t roll, sell any minions nor buy any

He locked me out and it’s happened dozens of times over the years

We know the part of the world that they do this from