Changing Avatar

I’ve noticed that on my phone (Note 8) and tablet (Tab S4) that if I go to change my avatar, none of the options load up. It used to be slow and a bit laggy at first, but having left it up for several minutes while Iwent to grab a bite to eat and coming back to a still-blank dark blue menu, I’m thinking something might be bugged.

Additionally, it would be REALLY SUPER CRAZY AWESOME if you felt like adding the new Lei Shen hero portrait from the Masters Bundle to the available avatar options… pretty please?

Peace!

2 Likes

I wanted to change my hero to mangi long before to actual change but one of two things would happen on my computer

1.none of the avatars would load up
2. They would load up, but when I click to change them the website would tell me “Error 303” (or something like that)

I think I waited for weeks, I just got lucky one day and changed it to mangi. You just got to keep on checking it I guess.

More Avatars = more happy people.:grinning:
Please make more lore characters devs, please.

No it’s not crazy, it’s good idea.

Im trying to change my avatar for weeks now, but unfortunately I cant. Does anybody know why we cant do that?

1 Like

MVPM

I wanted to change my hero to mangi long before to actual change but one of two things would happen on my computer

1.none of the avatars would load up
2. They would load up, but when I click to change them the website would tell me “Error 303” (or something like that)

I’ve always experienced what MVPM describes in #2. But I just checked and now the avatars do not load at all. I have no options to select.

1 Like

Update: I noticed that just now I was able to load up my avatar options, very quickly I might add.