Certain Names to Concede To?

Disclaimer: This is not a name and shame, merely a discussion about whether there are certain names when you see them you automatically concede because of having bad experiences facing that name in the past? (Or for any reason). There is this one GiantDwarf person/bot that I encounter idk if that is a chosen name or a random one from Blizzard, but whenever I see it I just concede

It seems highly unlikely that you have ever faced the same opponent twice.

And why does everyone rush to concede?

The higher up I climb, the more repetitive my opponents become. There are definitely names that I recognize because I run into them a few times per week.

But no, I never concede once I see someone’s name.

1 Like

Mine, concede to me!

2 Likes

I don’t mind if people see my name and concede, at least I can finish one of my weekly quests

1 Like

Giantdwarf is in a game of bg right now. I always see them at least 1 or 2 games a day inthere, you sure it’s a bot?

1 Like

I wouldn’t tell you to conceed to someone I want a hit out on. Incidentally there is a certain druid that insulted me for emoting named SheetCant. If ya see him go blade master okani mutanus shudderwock combo on his butt for me! Make him know why the “wow” button exists.

In the first several years of HS, this was definitely the case. Especially when Rank wasn’t hidden (why did they do that, again?). However these days I can see the same opponent not just in the same night, but across an entire week (or longer). Either that, or there are 100s/1000s of “GiantDwarf” etc, that play HS

Because there’s no reason to play against either a bot or someone who is a toxic player, may as well just move on

Thank you for confirming :+1:

When your left with 1 hp with a opponent board full of minions and takes his patience killing me.

1 Like