Cards costing more Mana then they should

In the midst of my hearthstone game, cards ended up randomly costing more Mana in the Demon hunter set. The skull of Gul’dan read as costing 6 Mana (Even though it costs 5), Eye Beam still read as costing 3 mana, but when the outcast condition was met it was reduced to 1 Mana instead of 0 Mana. And my imprisoned Antaen cost 6 Mana instead of 5. All these cards would play as that cost. The strange thing is in the case of both Imprisoned Antaen and Eye Beam both started in my hand and were in standard format and so no card were played to have caused an alteration in their stats.

8 Likes

I recently just encountered this as well.
imgur /6jxkfnK

1 Like

Ditto here. I took screenshots but I don’t know how to use these forums.

same thing happened to me too

Same here. Skull of Guldan for me was costing 6 for some reason even when Outcast should be enabled and Eye Beam was costing 1 mana, same with Outcast active.

This is not a bug; the cards you mentioned have been nerfed in a server-side patch that is being rolled out now, as described here:

Because the server updated in the middle of your match, the nerfed costs were in red, since the client did not yet recognize the new costs.

7 Likes

same lol that must be a bug

DH was just nerfed. Fastest oops we mcuked it in history of CCGs. AT least they are doing something sooner rather than later for the approaching 75% WR DH

Then where is my dust?

3 Likes

It’s nerf, not HoF, you will only get dust if you disenchant cards that were nerfed.

Happened with 2 of my cards, for me and my opponent

They have announced this nerf to those cards, and applied it to the actual play part of the game, but when I check my collection they still say the old mana cost. A lot of people are going to be confused when they log in with no update that this has been made

Ok i understand the cards have been nerfed, however the Eyebeam card is working as normal if played in a deck without Skull of Guldan and Imprisoned Antaen. Tested playing without the cards and the outcast is reduced to 0 for Eyebeam however played together in the same deck the oucast effect is reduced to 1.

I have the same thing it is realy weird
Blizzard shouldt fix this

What a nonsense blizzard shouldt have notified us better

1 Like

Same here, this is not cool

they have made announcement about it. they patched server-side to make the changes immeiately, which is why you have the increased cost in games. During the day they will also patch the client side which will let you see the change in your collection.

I also got this “bug” and it ruined my odd demon hunter deck. Not cool, not cool at all.

Oh good. I can’t seem to win with the deck now, a day after I spent all of this dust.

Illidan tears are the most flavorful of all. Class is still OP though. Expect more nerfs :smiley: