Cardback stuck in middle of screen

For the fourth time within two weeks I encountered a bug (on mobile) which made it impossible for me to play a normal ladder match: In the middle of the board, a very big graphic of the cardback of my opponent is stuck, blocking the view (though not interaction) of the board.

I think it happens when I inspect a card in my hand and my opponent chooses a card (via discover or similar) and then we do something simultaneously, but I can’t reliably reproduce it.

I have to quit the game, restart and rejoin to reset.

Tweet with Screenshot

I believe this is a connection issue: I have had similar problems when I have poor Wi-Fi or data. Move closer to your router and it should be fine.

Not sure, since it happened on two different wifis and on mobile data. I also sat only about 1.5m away when the last instance happened (no wall in between).

Did this happen after they played Pathmaker?

If not, was it after they played a Choose One card?

This bug is specific for Druid opponents.

I did see it happen after Druid has to choose a card, be it Choose One or any other option like Pathmaker, yes.

2 Likes

I have had this happen to me multiple times and I play on a Chromebook… The only time I took a screenshot was against a Rogue after they played Scabbs Scutterbutter.