Cant win arena, just insane stuff happens

Previously, I could make 12 wins, but now I have never built a DK deck that was used to defeat me. Infinite weapon at 5/1, paladin with the legendary murloc on turn 6, Yog Sarron won for the turn, my legendary in the last 5 cards (was burned once by a murloc that came out of Heart of the Stonebrew), headless horseman, lost because he didn’t demolish 1 hp, without ever taking a leg with curses - I just went 2 times in a row 0-3 against stronger and luckier decks. At the same time, without knowing the cards, I immediately made 6-3. It’s just unplayable, then you go second and take away all your HP with a couple of cards, then you can’t get a taunt or heal, but the enemy miraculously can.

I watch the streamers, this doesn’t happen to them in a row, but only once was I able to put together something like them.
I don’t demand victories, but I just can’t win like a noob against lucky ones or those who build decks many times better.
The meaning of my legendary, if out of 6 games 5 times I haven’t seen it
My friend see this and cant help, say its insane unlucky, he play arena all years from beta

i gave arena a try.
first game, opponent shaman had 4 10/11 totems on turn 4 on the board.
second game, opponent druid had 5 4/6 and 2 7/7 on turn 4 on the board.
third game i couldn’t even bother because i uninstalled the game.
it’s just broken beyond repair

i’m done with it. was the one mode I enjoyed but even with good decks i just get murdered by all these things that say ‘‘random’’ yet they always benefit my opponent so much that i can’t make a comeback. such garbage design.