Can't Unlock Demon Hunter Character

Okay, I suck. I have spent hours and hours trying to finish the last challenge of the Prologue so I can unlock the Demon Hunter Character. You would think after spending 79.99 on 90 packs of cards, you could at least grant us the opportunity to play a new character.

This is just plain ridiculous. I am so angry I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game and can’t even play a new character.

Geez Blizzard, fantastic you made a challenge so difficult that new players can’t play all the characters in the game. Not to mention folks who spent hard earned money for Demon Hunter cards and can’t play the characters. Guess I will play my other characters. I guess if this keeps up, I will move on to something else. Don’t worry Blizzard, you already have a ton of my money.

I am a fairly new player, but have been playing Hearhtstone relentless

I literally tried to use the mama burn card to throw off his move to where he just destroys all of ur cars with damage. So he literally pulled mana out of no where and did it anyways. Even if you find a way around his move set, he breaks the game and does it anyway.

This fight is literally unbeatable it takes dumb luck to win, not skill. I’ve been playing this game for years and never has anything been this hard. The demon hunter isn’t even worth it anymore.

There are much harder things than the Demon Hunter Prologue. The Icecrown adventure and fighting the Lich King. The final bosses on Dungeon runs. Adventures in Heroic modes. Even some of the Boomsday Puzzles.

If you’re struggling so much, then you need to take a lesson on board control.

Stop thinking that the health total is a race and don’t throw everything face. That opponent’s 2/2 or 2/3 you don’t kill might be buffed to 4/5 next turn and “value trade” your minion. You lose board control on the spot. So instead kill it with your weapon or Twin Slice to protect your board of minions. Also prioritise playing minions as they “take a turn to get ready”, whereas spells can take effect right away, but usually don’t put anything onto the board. Minions also can stick around for multiple turns and deal consistent damage

Buying cards does not automatically give you game knowledge.
If millions of others can unlock DH, then why can’t you?

Also watch this

1 Like

Well, then, it’s not unbeatable. “Literally” or otherwise.