Cant resume a duels run

i havent played for about 3 months. i came back and tried to play duels but i must have not finished a run back then. when i click the button to resume the run the button greys out and the game freezes. i cant get past it to play a duels run. ive tried many times restarting the game and it is always the same. how can i get this fixed?

EDIT! FOUND THE SOLUTION ON ANOTHER THREAD. “I took my wife’s Android, downloaded the game there and installed it in standard mode. Logged in. After that, I went into Duel mode, pressed the “resume” button, and then it may seem that nothing else happened, but above this very button on the PHONE (it is noteworthy that there is no such thing on the tablet and computer) there is a hit box in which, when clicking on the “non-existent” door of awards, it restarts the campaign into duel mode.” so install on android phone. start duels. it will look like its doing the same thing but there is an invisible button to click to finish the run. randomly hit the screen until you hit the invisible button.

1 Like

I have the same bug. Also can not resume duels run.

2 Likes

er0nix did you also stop playing for awhile? i think its because i let the run sit for so long and the run got glitched because it was there before an update. i might have illegal cards in the deck now.

goin on a week now iv had the same problem, i did see on another post though a gm said this is a common issue and will be fixed during the next update. still miss it though cuz thats the best part of the game imo

1 Like

Mine and my bfs duels just won’t start up, we play everyday so it’s not from it sitting. I’m a little pissed cause I can’t finish my quest

2 Likes

well im glad to hear it will be fixed in the next update. i wonder how long it will take for that to hit?

1 Like

that was just what iv heard, next patch is here and its still not fixed so must have heard wrong.

1 Like

I have this bug as well, hope it’s going to be fixed soon.

1 Like

Exactly same problem here as OP, on ipad pro 2018. Dont have an android phone but will try installing on iphone and poking around. Also have quests waiting with like 5-8 packs to be earned just from playing duels

Here’s a fix. Though you need to NOT be on PC. You can fix your duels on your phone and then go back to pc afterwards but the fix only works on phones (I use an android)

So you start your game and go to the duels screen. BEFORE pressing Resume get your finger ready to press where the chests would have been. Though they do not appear visually you can press on them and hear them open. once it’s done your previous run will be finished and you will be able to start a new one on PC. You got to do it fast.

It’s the best I’ve got but hey, it works.

EDIT : blizzard talks about it here. Stuck on Duels Rewards Screen

even with the fix this is so annoying I almost don’t play duel anymore.