Cant purchase arena ticket on macbook

When trying to purchase a new arena ticket to start a draft the purchase buttons are greyed out and when you hover them they tell you that they are temporarily disabled. I haven’t heard anything about arena being disabled, anyone know how to fix this issue?
Thanks.

6 Likes

Identical problem here, shop is disabled too. I switched server to America and it worked, however, the cards, gold and other progress don’t convert to another server, so still would be good for Blizzard to fix this problem

UPD: After switching the server, it allowed me to play one free arena match given at the start of the game when creating a new account and then the same thing happened again. Also, in ranked, I’m being matched against bots all the time, on both servers.

I have the same issue! Arena and shop are disabled. How do you fix this? I just want to play!

2 Likes

Same problem since patch 29.2
contacted Support and they said: keep checking forums, no fix yet

1 Like

I have the same problem in my mac, but you can actually purchase it through phone app. Then you quit the phone app, use laptop to select cards and play.

1 Like

I have the same issue.Same problem in the heroic brawliseum. Any in-game content that uses coins cannot be used. Fix it!

1 Like

I am having the same problem. Since they removed duels (I had a duels run active), I have not been able to open the shop and I can’t purchase Arena runs. I also can’t pay the heroic brawl fee unless I use rhinestones.

any update on this? iam facing the same issue. shop is “closed” and i cant buy arena with coins nor money. both buttons say ‘This has been temporarily disabled.’. i have noticed this issue maybe 3 weeks prior but i thought that it is disabled on purpose. iam playing on mac