Can't invite friend to game in Hearthstone

I’m trying to invite my friend to play battlegrounds duos in Hearthstone but he do not get the invite to the lobby. Neither do I when he tries to invite me. We both have tried to repair the game files and we are in the same region (Europe) and we have the same version of the game (29.2.0.198314). We also tried inviting from our phones and it still doesn’t work.
Also we tried inviting to a different game mode in Hearthstone and still the invite wouldn’t show up.

22 Likes

have the same problem here probably a bug in the game hope they’ll fix it soon

7 Likes

Yup, same here. I have been trying on multiple device for multiple modes, but the lobby doesn’t create on my side. However, my partner’s interface clearly shows the lobby creation with my name in the box, and the animated dot waiter; but I don’t get the invitation prompt.
It’s a shame, we where having fun in duo battlegrounds on previous days and were planning to do our dailies. Hope it will return soon ! :sunny:
Ish nu lo por ash

4 Likes

Same here. Either friend any gamemode

1 Like

same here, but it happened with a certain friend, I was able to invite other ppl but not that one for some reason. We tried with him logged in from desktop and mobile, I got the same result.

1 Like

still cannot invite here, i believe it is a server problem

Encountered same issue.
The last thing I did was playing Duos in a party. I closed the game directly without leaving the party after we won the 1st place.

Could you share what you did in your last game? This may help reproduce the issue.

Same problem happened here too. Asia server.

Same here. In Europe. The day before it was working. Now all of a sudden it is not. And in the ticket I opened the GM suggested something that I clearly checked as well already. Super helpful /s.

Exact same problem here…

Exact problem, please fix

same problem here. We went to US servor instead of EU and it worked there

Same absolute problem second day already.

Same issue here, problem started yesterday

1 Like

Exact same issue over here - not too impressed as this started yesterday!! We’ve logged in and out so many times, even uninstalled and re-installed. makes my blood boil.

2 Likes

same problem. since yesterday

even after a update dose not work

1 Like

This topic have been posted on reddit and on their twitter account but there is still no recognition from them about the issue

Same issue here. Used to work before the update. Hope it is officially recognized and fixed…

I have also had for two days now issues with the Blizzard client crashing while in gameplay with my husband in Duos mode. Yesterday early evening, I was disconnected once again and my husband was unable to invite me back to our Duos party. After restarting both computers, the client and attempting multiple times to establish a new party not only between us, but also with a friend, we were still unsuccessfully able to play Duos together. We’re all on the EU server, and it seems that the problem is only between EU and AP servers. I haven’t seen anything reported as of yet on the US server.