Can't craft winged guardian?!

Is it not possible to craft this card? Is buying Galackrond’s awakening the only way to unlock the card?

5 Likes

Yeah. Why don’t u want to give some money to Blizzard?
You can craft it in April… 2021.

3 Likes

This is the way it has been for adventures in the past. As long as the cards in the adventure are Standard legal, they require purchasing the adventure and beating the boss to acquire.

The good news is that the entire adventure costs 2800 gold and gives 4 guaranteed Legendaries. If you were buying packs with that gold instead you’d get 28 packs which means 0 guaranteed Legendaries.

2 Likes

Welcome to Adventures. We paywall 35 cards behind $20 and people love us for it.

6 Likes

Don’t worry, you can use your inflated tax return money on it, cheapskate.

1 Like

I get that they want to keep pumping in new cards to increase interest, I’m just annoyed at the prospect of adding that $80 bundle for a hero skin with each expansion AND the prospect of another Adventure release in between AND the simple fact that decks cost more. I used to grind 4 months and buy the $50 bundle and I was able to play whatever I wanted, now I get the $80 and it’s still not enough AND there’s an adventure there to either eat like 30 packs worth of your gold or another $20 on top that.

The game is getting pretty expensive, is what I’m saying.

5 Likes

Yea just wait 1 year br0000. Bli$$ard just deposited 5 cents into your account.

Its becoming harder and harder to become a f2p player, blizzard does not care about us, they are just all about the greed now.

1 Like

i’m waiting for theriddler’s post

1 Like

paywall ?what paywall ?

i just got it with 700 gold

As far as I can see (correct me if I’m wrong), the golden version is currently unobtainable. So, this could mean they make the golden versions craftable once the adventure’s fully released (not releasing them to be craftable yet as they seem incapable of splitting the adventure cards into “released” and “not currently released” - see Discover finding unobtainable adventure cards).

You can craft golden versions of the currently released Awakening cards, but only if you’ve already obtained the non-golden copies from the adventure itself.

So, crafting golden isn’t a method of getting around paying for the adventure in either cash or gold.

1 Like

Ah, you’re right. Didn’t see this as it seems they changed the crafting screen: I now only see golden cards are craftable option when I check “show only golden cards” while before it would always show both versions and that checkmark would only be for removing the non-golden versions from the list.

A person who probably has accumulated 90,000 gold since beta. Where blizzard failed early and now those folks never have to spend a dime, probably haven’t in 3 years so now all the new players get raked over the the coals for lost revenue.

You just listed the paywall in your own reply.

1 Like

On the contrary, if you only really need one or two sets of common cards for a deck, and the cards are on the fourth wing, you’re essentially paying 2,800 gold for two/four common cards.

Value

If your deck didn’t work without Shotbot or Boom Squad it probably didn’t work in the first place.

oh maybe you missed the "gold " part
in this game gold is the in game currency you probably play some other game which uses gold as the cash currency and you got confused

Well I was speaking more hypothetically. Back when LoE was around I had just started. I only wanted Entomb and Tunnel Trogg, but it was locked behind the last couple wings. All the other cards were great too, but as a starting player I had no use for them.