Can't craft cards (SOLVED)

Just logged into Hearthstone and to my dismay, realised that I cannot craft cards.

I can click on a card I own and disenchant, but when I click on a card I don’t own (in this case Hydralodon which I somehow didn’t even know I didn’t own), both the craft and disenchant boxes are just empty.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Any known fixes?

I just crafted a refundable card then disenchanted it again. Sounds like you got disconnected in the crafting menu and the game just doesn’t give you feedback?

1 Like

I’m connected. Restarted the game twice. Quit out of all overlays like HSReplay and Firestone. Logged out of Battlenet and back in etc.

Still can’t craft.

The only thing left for you to try is, in the battle.net program, to click on ‘scan and repair.’ Before you do that, clear your Hearthstone cache. You can do this by following the directions below.

1 Like

Bit of a long shot, but do you have enough dust? The option doesn’t even appear now if you don’t have enough to craft the selected card. Not sure when this feature started.

1 Like

No, I didn’t. Odd. Is this new? I’m sure it used to show up before!

Thanks, solved.

1 Like

That is absurd. Why would they make it to where you can’t even see how much dust something costs? I swear man… smh

2 Likes

Did you somehow get it fixed? Cause it’s been a feature that won’t let me do anything at all still?