Cant clear filter

In mobile app. Once filter is set. Cant be cleared

7 Likes

By default, the filter is set to Standard. You can set it to Wild if you want to see every card you have.

If you’re talking about the Search field, just clear it and hit enter.

1 Like

ATM on Android if editing a wild deck, once you clear the filter (if making multiple changes for example) then the filter view defaults back to standard. As you’re in a wild deck, this locks out the filter, meaning you have to close the deck editor, reset the filter to wild, then go back into your wild deck EVERY TIME lol. It’s a major pain trying to edit wild decks rn.

5 Likes

Yes, the filter cannot be cleared after doing the first one. It is very frustrating.

4 Likes

I also have the same problem. After selecting a wild deck, select any filter, and then clear the filter. Then it will select the wild filter automatically, this filter cannot be cleared. And I cannot select any other filters any more. I have to exit the deck editing, then clear the filter.

4 Likes

Hope this is sorted asap as it is very frustrating

2 Likes

Oh, hello there. Have same problem.

2 Likes

You can’t clear the search field when building a wild deck, rendering the whole search function unusable. Any wild deck created in the last month requires scrolling through every page of the collection one by one.

2 Likes

I feel like in your haste to be helpful, you completely missed the problem. It defaults to a filter and the filter CAN NOT be cleared unless you exit deck building mode.

2 Likes

I am surprised after 2 updates this bug still exists and didn’t even got mentioned in the known bugs post.

2 Likes

Two updates and an expansion.
We got new cards but no way to build decks.

2 Likes

Patch 22.2 is annouced, still no words about this bug. Come on team 5, do you guys not have phone?

1 Like

Bug makes Wild unplayable on Phones. only way to edit decks on wild is with PC Version.
BLIZZARD ARE U LISTENING???

Actually it seems to be fixed with the latest Patch. havent loged in since ._.
TY Blizzard!