Can't claim the rewards of "Climbing the Ranks" Achievement

Hello, I’ve just reached the legend rank in classic mode recently in the Asia server. However, I could not claim the rewards in the achievements interface. After clicking the completed “Climbing the Ranks” achievement, only the animation of clicking the achievement occurs, but the achievement still remains glowing and I didn’t receive the rewards. Really want to get the card back, hope it could be helped and fixed soon, thank you very much!

2 Likes

I have the same problem

I have the same problem on the EU servers and was sent to this forum post in the answer to my support ticket. While I did not receive a solution, I still wanted to share a thought I had as to what may cause this problem:

In Hearthstone we are currently in this weird timeframe between the official release of the next card set and the patch, that made all the new cards viewable in the collection (but NOT craftable or purchasable yet). Since the achievements reward includes a random “recent expansion” card in addition to a card pack / card back I figured the following: Maybe the achievement gets “confused” when I want to redeem it. Since all the new Stormwind cards at techincally already in the game, but not obtainable yet the game wants to add a “recent expansion” = Stormwind card to the reward. But that expansion is not yet officially released, so you can’t be rewarded a card from that expansion, so it just does nothing instead. If that is indeed the case the achievement should either default back to the next most recent expansion (Barrens in this case) and/or display a message, informing the player to wait a bit longer for the new release, so they can get a brand new card instead.

I hope this train of thought makes some sense :slight_smile:

I have the same problem, it’s my first legend and i can’t claim the revers deck saaad :frowning:

it actually makes sense in a few days a new extension comes out so we’ll see if you’re right

Update: Just as I thought, when the epxansion launched yesterday I could claim the reward just fine :slight_smile: