Cant claim the lvl 100 hero skin reward

Same here, very frustrating!!

Same for me, I try contact support before 3 days and noone response

same here, been trying for a few days now, nothing works, hoping for a response

Same here, its been a week already

I havenā€™t been able to claim the skin, either. I also have been trying for about 5 days.

Same Probleme Here Since the last week Cā€™mon

Same problem. Fix it please dear little indie company!

Same Issue. Blizzard is in no rush to fix it. Itā€™s a free reward, who cares how much time we sunk into getting there? Itā€™s not going to make blizzard a cent fixing it.

Same here. Trying to claim Gulā€™dan skin.

Also experiencing this issue. Has anyone gotten it resolved? Any response from Blizzard yet? Or even an acknowledgement of the issue from Blizz??

Iā€™m having the same issue too. Iā€™ve tried to claim each of the available hero skins. None of them can be claimed. Sounds like the problem started about the same time the Halloween stuff came online.

A couple of these other comments say they canā€™t even play the game? Glad Iā€™m not having THAT particular issue.

Same. Tried multiple skins over multiple days.

Same here. Nothing happens when I click Claim.

Can claim and confirm but then it doesnā€™t give it, tried all the choices avaible, closing program and reopening doesnā€™t work although, for me at least, it doesnā€™t stop me from being able to play.

Also, still getting the bonus 50gold for lvling on past.

1 Like

same here, please give me the gul dan skin and im fine :smiley:

Can claim and confirm but the skin does not redeem. Had this already for a week now.

Theyā€™ve already lost at least my $80 pre-order by solving such a trivial problem for so long.

Same here. Got to 100 and have tried several times to claim Rexxar and it wonā€™t process after I hit ā€œconfirm.ā€

I canā€™t too. Please help me

Just putting in my me either comment. Grrā€¦