Cant claim the lvl 100 hero skin reward

Same issue!
Has not been working for days, I cannot claim the reward and I am not getting any extra gold for any new level achieved!

Adding to the list :frowning: steps to reproduce:

1. Reach level 100 on the season track (I do not have the extra tavern pass, so unsure if that is affected as well)
  2. Click the icon to claim a hero skin
  3. Scroll through options works fine, including showing previously claimed skins
  4. Choose a hero
  5. Claim button changes colour, click to claim
  6. Prompt appears to confirm selection - select “yes”

Nothing happens, prompt remains on screen :frowning:

Have tried claiming any of the available skins so it’s not skin specific.

2 Likes

Same here, wow even paid users can’t claim. Blizzard has sunken to be one of the most incompetent companies out there. A problem like this would be prioritized and resolved with a hotfix in any other semi-competent company with a focus on customer satisfaction.

There is absolutely no need for me to say I have the same problem, I just want to

me too i cant claim my 100 lvl battle pass hero. Pls fix!!! funny is that they sell 25 dollar hero in store but they cant repair this stupid bug in battle pass that we paid for and cant claim my reward!

Blizzard knows about this and will fix it in next patch

2 Likes

Same! How, and when can this be fixed…

Same issue here
Poor support from blizzard, as it’s still not fixed after a week.

I have the same issue. Leaving me unmotivated to work on any quests or play at all until I can get the rewards.

Same here man…Hope they will wake up one day and read the problems.

Same here as well, Is there a mass ticket that can open?

1 Like

i too am having this bug have tried selecting every hero skin available but still does nothing and still tells me i have a completed reward to claim.

same here i too cant claim the level 100 hero portrait

I have the same problem !

Noticed this a week ago. Changing through heroes doesn’t fix the issue. Yikes.

Same here, seems to be a lot of us :frowning:

Same Problem. Still not fixed

I also am experiencing this same bug and have been for the last few days

I’ve tried everything I can, we need to be able to open a ticket for hearthstone like we can in wow

Another voice chiming in, same issue on my end. Happened today. Incredibly frustrating to be grinding for a hero skin that I apparently can’t claim now because small indie company.

From what I’ve read in the replies, this has happened in the previous expansion as well? There’s people here doing the “clap minus 2 sets of skins” already? So is both the cake and the lvl 100 reward a lie? Damn, son. I really wanted that Valeera.

1 Like