Can't claim new free decks for returning players

Every time I log in the game asks me to chose a class for a free deck to claim. After choosing I have to confirm and after confirming I get de Free deck error which tells me: “We encountered an error attempting to redeem your free deck. Please log out and back in to try again”. Someone on this forum told me it was probably intended because of the new expansion. But after the new expansion released I keep getting the same error.

As a returning player I really want to pick up Heartstone again but without a viable deck I can’t compete.

3 Likes

I’ve been having this same problem since yesterday. I haven’t logged on in about a year, so i really can’t play the game at the moment in standard mode.

Thank you for this report. We’re investigating

4 Likes

Hello, any update on this? I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

Same issue here, hopefully this gets resolved asap.

Any news? I’ve been having this issue too :unamused:

Any update? I have the same issue

This problem is persisting, I am having trouble getting into Standard because all my cards are outdated and the Returning Player offer is not working for me. Here is a link to HS official Twitter stating that the Returning quest can be repeated, so returning after a year as I have should trigger it again. Support has opened two of my tickets without responding.

did this investigation lead anywhere?