Can't Claim a Hero Skin

I’m also having this issue - glad there’s a fix incoming, but it’s annoying to have that notification there. Do we still get the level 101+ gold as we level, or do we have to wait until the patch to get those rewards?

Having the same issue. I hope they will fix it asap.

yeah, im experiencing the same issue

What a joke - how is the dev team unable to simply disable this feature in the interim. I haven’t been able to use my account for nearly a month because this stupid notification pops up immediately upon running the game, and there is no way to get past it. Many players soft locked for a month and their “solution” is to tell us to wait until next patch - missing out on the entire months rewards and the death knight event. Small indie game I guess.

Blizzard should change their name to bliztard. Making players wait fir the next patch to “potentially” fix the hero skin issue is really retarded. Did Blizzard hire a bunch of coders with downs?

Same here! suport please help!

Can’t claim the Hero Skin from the reward track but I have heard that it will be fixed in the next Patch.
Hopefully I’ve heard correctly.

1 Like

Haveing the same issue to,i have reached level 100 on the rewards track and can not claim my hero skin.pleas fix this.

Same here,i can’t claim it. Come on Blizzard, wake up, we have all the same problem.Wanna fix it ? we have this prob by 15days ago

1 Like

Exactly the same issue for me

Unfortunately the same for me :frowning:

same problem here… where is blizzard? can u guys hellp?

same problem i cant get my hero portrait from 100l lvl reward, Do something… Season is ending …

Same here :frowning:
No updates?