Can't Claim a Hero Skin

Having the exact same issue on my end. Still no fix. Next expansion is less than a month away. Hopefully fixed soon

I’ve got same problem since 14.11.2022. I’ve tried today, still no success…

Same issue here. Have had the option to select a hero portrait for several days now, but it does not claim.

Same issue. The level 100 reward on the prize track is seriously bugged. Frustrating when so many people have the problem, but nobody does anything about it.

Same, with battle pass

Found this over on Reddit.
TL;DR; - They’ll give it to you after the next patch

Hey there,

Game Master Oughathat, checking in :slight_smile: Thanks for hitting us up! I hope you’re having a great Monday, all things considered. I know these past two years have been rough for many reasons and the global pandemic is impacting our real lives as well as our online experiences. We have been working tirelessly to continue providing support to you and our other players during this time, while still taking care of each other. These efforts, along with new releases, have increased our queue times for tickets. As always, we appreciate your patience as we work on tackling the queue and replying to your ticket as soon as we can.

Speaking of your ticket, I see that you have recently reached the end of the rewards track on the Hearthstone battle pass. I completely understand the desire to sort this out.

I took a moment to investigate this and I found that we have received several reports similar to this; we are aware that some players are unable to claim the Hero Skin at the end of the Rewards Track. The issue is expected to be fixed in Patch 25.0, when players will be prompted to make their Hero Skin selection upon login. All other rewards can be claimed normally and will be automatically granted with Rewards Track swap if not claimed by that time.

Since this is a known issue, you don’t need to report this. However, if you’d like, you can add your own experience here: [Main Thread] Cannot login/claim Tavern Pass lvl 100 reward

For this and any other issues, I suggest keeping an eye on the Bug Report Forums to track known issues: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/c/bug-report/8

I appreciate your time, patience, and understanding. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Click here to review and resolve your ticket. If you continue to experience issues, you can respond to your ticket with additional information.

If you do not resolve the ticket or provide an additional response within one week, we will resolve the ticket automatically and you’ll receive a final update via email.

Regards, Blizzard Support

8 Likes

I have this exact problem after hitting level 100 on the rewards track, I opened up a ticket with blizzard 8 days ago and got nothing.

Genuinely an embarrassment, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Thanks for the update, I wish I got this response from blizzard’s ticket system directly but I appreciate someone letting me know.

Same here.

The issue is expected to be fixed in Patch 25.0, when players will be prompted to make their Hero Skin selection upon login.

Fair enough, thanks!

2 Likes

thank you for the response

Having the same issue here to, purchased the season pass and still nothing :pensive:

Don’t care for the stupid picture, but I want my bonus gold. Why else keep playing? Am around level 105 now but can’t claim …

1 Like

Same problem here, can’t pick the revard hero skin for several weeks now

I have the same problem. I have reached level 100 on the rewards track and can not claim my hero skin. Could you fix this, please? :slight_smile:

Same problem here for a few weeks now, would really appreciate a fix before it gets too close to the new season!

Also same problem. Would really appreciate a fix before the season runs out.

This issue is now acknowledged in the 24.6 Known Issues bluepost

“[Added 11/8] The team is aware that some players are unable to claim the Hero Skin at the end of the Rewards Track. The issue is expected to be fixed in Patch 25.0, when players will be prompted to make their Hero Skin selection upon login. All other rewards can be claimed normally and will be automatically granted with Rewards Track swap if not claimed by that time.” – https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/en/hearthstone/t/246-known-issues/97048

I submitted a ticket for this and have been told this will be fixed in patch 25 by devs.

Im having the same issue, been having it for more than a week.

Im wondering if it has to do with the fact that I refuse to buy or use the NEW in game currency

I’m also having this issue - glad there’s a fix incoming, but it’s annoying to have that notification there. Do we still get the level 101+ gold as we level, or do we have to wait until the patch to get those rewards?