Cant access knights of the frozen throne quest!

I made a Blizzard account at the start of May this year, right after Knights of the Frozen Throne rotated out of the standard format. But all my friends can access the KotFT quest while i cant.

This means i cant defeat the Lich King and unlock the skin Arthas.

hELP

You mean you can not access KotFT adventure? Just trying to clarify because there is a difference between quest and adventure. Using the correct words helps to show you know what you are talking about.

Unfortunately, KotFT adventure is currently not available to newer accounts:

Updating this information for googlers like myself. The adventure is accessible by going to the battle.net shop in browser and searching for knights of the frozen throne. Find the adventure, and “claim for free”. When you log in next, the adventure will be in your list of single player content because you “purchased” it.

8 Likes

Adding to the above, once you’ve claimed the Adventure completing the first wing will net you a free Legendary Hero card. Keep the card if you wanna give Wild a go or dust it for 400 dust easy.

1 Like

I went to the shop and only see the two most recent adventures, not kobold or frozen throne.

1 Like

Scroll down, it is right there, in Wild Only. Along with the Kobolds Dungeon run.

I have the same problem

3 Likes