Cannot delete a deck

Id like to +1 this thread. I just came back after 1 year off. Try to modify a wild deck and get an error i cant? WTF i did pay money to use these cards!

1 Like

@Zerlin: Cannot delete a deck - #24 by BigHugger-2468

Clearly Blizzard cannot be trusted when they say things like this. It’s been four months and they still haven’t “found a permanent fix for it in a patch or a hotfix”? This company has no integrity. I would urge any employees of Blizzard to consider how many outrageously thoughtless acts this company has committed in recent years against their paying customers. For shame.

1 Like

It has been several months and they have not “fixed” it. Blizzard, you guys just totally, completely suck. Bummer dude.

1 Like

A “bug” that requires you to engage the latest content in the game before using the possibly thousands of dollars of cards you’ve already bought? Interesting. And not the first of its kind. Witness all the not-so-subtle nudging of users to opt into “Standard” mode throughout the UI, which just happens to require buying more of the latest expansions to take part. This company is seriously misguided. And unbelievably greedy.

1 Like

This still isn’t fixed… Why?

Same issue. Seems this is a theme. Should we expect this to happen after every expansion is released?

Edit: other issues are coming with this. I can’t create a new deck and am missing cards from my collection.

create a new thread instead of writting in an old thread from last year that a troll has bumped. also describe your issue in detail and include screenshots :slight_smile:

Same issues are back. Cannot delete deck. New deck slots locked again…

Is this going to happen every freaking time there’s a new expansion???

This is ridiculous. I’ve just come back to the game and can’t access what I’ve paid for.

Either use the workaround (unlock Demon Hunter class) or wait for a fix.

I see no way in my client to unlock Demon Hunter currently.

Go into the single player missions and do the Demon Hunter Prologue…

It’s now March 7, 2021 and they still haven’t fixed this. So disheartening. I won’t play anymore until they fix this.

So, rather than spending a few minutes fixing the problem with the workaround, you’d prefer to deprive yourself of entertainment, to make a point?
That’s idiocy.

No. It’s idiocy for customers to have to fix a product they paid to have working in the first place. Anything beyond that is the seller’s fault for not delivering what was paid for.

all unused (before the patch) deck slots are still locked after 19.6 patch; also cannot delete existing decks after 19.6 patch

Youre exactly right, fix our decks you theives. I was almost legend 2 seasons ago and now i come back and i cant even make a new deck?

1 Like

It will almost certainly be fixed with the implementation of 20.0. if you want your decks before then, take a second to unlock demon hunter

I’m going to create a game and let players dump money into it as if it will always be accessible to them, and then, after a few years of nickle and dining my users, I’m going to make a dramatic change that takes all of the money my users spent and flush it down the toilet.

Playing the same decks I had 2 years ago is fun and all, but it’s absolutely rediculous that you’ve gated my purchased items until I beat an impossible level of a single player mode that is buggy, hacky, and has the dumbest and worst position cut scenes of any game ever made. I don’t play or spend my money for your stupid stories and I don’t care how proud you are of your dialogue, I’m not interested in getying destroyed by your npc while being forced to use a preset deck that is completely under powered. You have tons of your customers here telling you you messed up and you just ignore us? We’re all a bunch of dumb kids to you? If I can’t use what I paid for then I want a full refund for every dime I’ve ever spent. Only a garbage company treats their customers like this, and there is no point in it. What does blizzard gain from shoving “demon hunter” down everyone’s throat? You want to set the last level to 11 and laugh while your customers are denied access to their purchased content? You’ve all lost the plot. Good luck.

I’ve played the solo content multiple times. After nerfs when people claimed it was now impossible, I wanted to try. I’ve never needed more then three or so tries.
Difficult? Yes. Impossible? No.

If you run into bugs, report those bugs here. Preferably with a screenshot or a link to the game on hsreplay.
If you have evidence of hacking, report it as requested at How to Report Hacks/Exploits/Cheating (though I have no clue how that would work in solo content, but that’s not my problem)

For feedback that is not specifically about bugs, please use the other forums.
This forum is only read by staff tasked with checking bug reports.

After the next expansion, the method of unlocking Demon Hunter will change to match how other classes are unlocked. This has been announced a few weeks ago already.
Some options being unavailable when Demon Hunter is not unlocked is most likely a bug. It happened before and was fixed, and is now unfortunately back again. Given that the next major update will be one of the biggest since the start of the game, I would personally not expect any bug fixes between now and that update (but I am more than willing to be pleasantly surprised).

1 Like