Canceled tickets. Maybe not auto?

Now i suspect my tickets are not auto canceled. Time after they are canceled is not constant. So i asume they do not want to waste time telling me they do not care but just click cancel when they see my name…

are you sending the same tickets over and over after getting an answer you didnt like ?

like asking for a refund over buying the wrong pack with gold and keeps sending them tickets after being told they only refund cash

Why not change name from support to refund? I am trying to get help with bugs i have. They send me here to report it and now, after nothing happened (like i told them) i went back to ask for help again. Also, i had new bugs but i guess thats it.

I am fine if they do not help, but i need their confirmation.

just be careful
i remember someone on reddit saying after sending a ticket about the same issue several times
he got a warning telling him his account will be suspended
if he sent another one
and banned if he did it again

1 Like

That could be me xD
I had the same thing but when i presented that here devs did not believe and from that point i did not get single threat. And before that i had couple.
It is ridicuolus to ban someone from playing game because he is complaining on game bugs, don’t you think?