Can we get friends requests in BG please?

As title says.

Can we get friends requests based on the last BG lobby that you played (it only has to be the last lobby,it doesnt have to go back further).

Sometimes you have like 3-4 interesting fights for first/second and then you want to analyze it a bit and talk about the game with your opponent.
You know,like chessplayers do. Which is probably the best and most positive gaming community out there.

Constructed has them and constructed is a lot more toxic then BG. I am sure BG players can handle it and they will still have the option to decline.

It would help build a stronger and better community,with people beeing more involved with the game and also learning more.

So yes,please?

Blizzard no doubt thinks i am an idiot but sometimes i have a decent idea.

1 Like

What’s there to analyze? Everyone already knows the best builds and synergies.

Whats there to analyze,is that a serious question?

There is tons of things that you can quickly analyze in a short chat.
Positioning,tech options,replacing which minion. Like there is so much.

Its not figured out at all at higher levels.

Sure sometimes there is little to discuss. Like magmaloc ,apm pirates or other trivial builds and situations.
But very often the endgame is so rich in options and possible tech/positioning that it would be very nice to have a quick chat about it with your opponent after the game.

If he/she is interested off course,but what harm can a simple request do?
It can be declined in 1 second and players would also have the option to disable the requests completely.
And it is not like this would take many resources,while it has the potential to add so much. Not only for individual players but also for the community as a whole.

Blizzard should invest more in proper community building. The community has to build itself off course but what blizzard should do is create an environment that is supportive.
There is many things they can do wich take relatively little resources. But it doesnt seem to be on their radar at all for some odd reason.

1 Like