Can someone explain Tavern Brawl?

I have been looking online and on youtube and I can not find the real purpose or idea behind tavern brawl. Or can someone point me to something that has a detailed explanation of it?

Thanks!

Basically, playing the game under special conditions. You get prizes (typically a classic pack) for winning once per week. It can also serve as a means of completing PvP quests (i.e. play as X, Y, or Z classes three times) if you’re deck is not up to snuff, since some events provide specially made decks for you.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining that. It appears this current tavern brawl is choosing the cards for you but I take it that is not always the case?

Thanks!

Correct; last day for it, but it’s basically all-minion decks, where each minion casts a spell with random targets on summoning. Beware, for sometimes you could get burned.

And yes, sometimes it’s “You have to build your own deck for this scenario” and not “Here’s a deck for this scenario, have fun!”. Also keep in mind that sometimes, you have to work with the other player to do something; as in, both players are trying to complete the same objective together. So keep that in mind.

And you are most welcome. GLHF

2 Likes