Bugged achievement notifications

Same here. The count continues to go up. I don’t know how to tell which achievements the count is for.

Same here, Gameplay-Alterac Valley!

1 Like

+1 on alterac gameplay

1 Like

same for me… +1 on alterac gameplay, while it may not be a gamebreaking change @devs, as you can see it breaks our ocd brains, please fix!

2 Likes

I have two achievements for Alterac Valley that I cannot see to claim. They are under the first tab for Gameplay - Alterac Valley.
I only had the one achievement until quite recently where I have somehow acquired a second one. It bothers me a lot because I have to keep checking back to see what else I can claim.

1 Like

same here, i have 5 ghost Duels achievments. I only play duels and ocasional wild ranked, maby thats why i dont have alterac valley ones…

1 Like

Got 8 ghost achievements already!

Having the same issue.

+1
Blizzard is still not answering?

Same issue in two categories. Blizz… I understand that this isn’t exactly a critical issue. It’s not even a moderate issue. But Blizzard… it’s so annoying :frowning: Blizz plz… lol

Same issue… very annoying

I have the exact same issue under Gameplay achievements > Alterac Valley.
In the Neutral category the achievement called “Congealing Essence”. Its already completed and I’ve clicked on it but when I click on it again it shows Completion 2/1. I’m assuming the game somehow bugged and counted 2 times in stead of the 1 possible and that’s why its highlighting that there is something available to click on to get the points.
i.gyazo. com/d1893131194c0bf72638dfabb2a7b4c2.png

I cant post links for some reason so just delete the space after the . for the image.

I have the same bug. Now I have 2 ghost achievements.

2 achievements in Gameplay under Alterac Valley plus my collection wont stop showing up “new cards” this whole expansion! ive rightclicked every single one of them and they still show up as new… ive tried repairing the game ive even uninstalled and installed again… nothing…

Same issue, 3 achievements supposedly in Gameplay - Alterac Valley, but nowhere to be seen.

Same same
Will not clear on any platform (phone, tablet or pc)

same issue for me too

Just a reminder for everyone reading this thread.

3 Likes

what about the “new cards” never going away and ALWAYS showing up as new…

When is the next major patch scheduled?