Bugged achievement notifications

Hearthstone has multiple bugged achievements that I cannot redeem regardless of platform. The same numbers are reflected on all platforms so it’s not just locally cached.

There are 2 in the “Gameplay > Alterac Valley” category and 3 in the “Game Modes > Duels” category. None of which I can redeem or clear, leaving the number badges there permanently.

Since I can’t clear them I have to go in there constantly to see if I have any new achievements I can clear, since I can no longer rely on the exclamation point badge over the achievements button on the main menu, which is also stuck there permanently.

I’ve included a link to a screen recording I took from the mobile version, but it’s important to note that this issue exists on all platforms I’ve tried: iOS, PC, and Mac. So these numbers are definitely coming down from the server.

62 Likes

Having the exact same issues.

12 Likes

Same here: 1 Alterac Valley quest I’ve supposedly completed, but it’s nowhere in the list.

6 Likes

I am having the same issue.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same thing, clicked through all the achievements (because of an older bug) anyhow, didn’t find anything. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I am facing the same problem. Duels progress is not being tracked properly. Instead there is this notification showing up but no new achievements.

4 Likes

Same issue. Achievement for Duels mode indicated, but no new achievements are visible in the list.

2 Likes

Yeah same here. It also appears on all platforms for me

2 Likes

Same issue and all platforms.

2 Likes

I also have this problem

1 Like

Same issue here. Hope they fix it soon

1 Like

Same issue in Gameplay → Alteract Valley and Game modes → Duels

1 Like

Yeah me too. Gameplay → Alterac Valley. Annoys me much more than it reasonably should :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was sent here after i opened a ticket about a similar issue. My “phantom” achievement is in the battlegrounds tab, but i actually have 100% completion there. The one that appears to be missing is the " end in top 4 1k times" achievement.

If i close and reopen hs, the achievement will show, but the red ! will still be present.
Quite frustrating.

1 Like

Same issue Gameplay → Alterac Valley.

1 Like

I’m having exactly the same issue with Alterac Valley achievements. (4) showing but nothing redeemable/clickable.

1 Like

Seeing the same issue over the last couple of days.

1 Like

Same issue … 1x achieve can’t be redeemed

1 Like

Same here…2 in gameplay - alterac valley. Seems to be a reoccurring nuisance here.

2 Likes

Same for me in Gameplay → Alterac Valley after I completed other achievements as demon hunter.

1 Like