Bug with Mercenaries quest - containing Xyrella

Hello,

the problem is with an order in Mercenaries.
Complete the order The defiled prairie tree (Normal) from the Warped Forest set. On the team: Xyrella.

I managed to complete the order with Xyrella in the team (on the bench), not in the top 3 on the table. Unfortunately, despite this, the order remained uncompleted. I had a similar case with a previous (here I don’t remember exactly) order, in which also probably Xyrella being on the team didn’t allow me to complete the order.

Is this how it should work or is it a bug?

For comparison, now I did another order, in which I was to have Nomke and Kairn in the team, the same situation:

• both characters on the reserve bench
  • On the battlefield at the time of completion I had only Cariel, Flipper and Cloudy Eyes
    The difference is that here the task passed him.
    Is it possible that the bug is only with the tasks with Xyrella?

Another lack of rewards for "Complete the order The Defiled Prairie (Normal) from the Parched Forest set. On the team: Rokara, Anakondra.

• Here, too, I did not receive a reward as in the case of the order with Xyrella
  • Rokara and Anakondra were on the bench
  • The task was completed successfully as in the case of the last one with Nomka and Kairn, however, it did not score.

you have to put the character that give you the quest too …

so what you call "On the team: Rokara, Anakondra. " is “On the team: Rokara, Anakondra + the character of the quest/order”

need to test it, but if its like that then its stupid that it is not noted in some description

Mercenaries: Visitor tasks not completed on heroic (25.0) — I hope the instructions in this topic help.

You were right :slight_smile: thanks for that