Bug for the free deck after the new patch

Hello, I found a bug after the last patch update. As returning player my account is entitled with the free deck, the problem is that I got the deck but without having the possibility to choose it. I wanted to pick the mage deck but after the initial presentation of the new update when it came to the deck selection that phase was skipped and I found the rogue deck added to my collection.

Is there a way to repeat the selection or adding somehow the missing cards of the mage deck to correct the problem?
I hope you will be able to solve it! Thank you!

I’m having the same issue. Is there a way to fix it?

There are many people having this same issue, I contacted a game master yesterday… They can do nothing, it’s up to Blizzard.
Anyway, they told me that since there are many people having this kind of patch-related problem, Blizz maybe will somehow intervene with some sort of fixes or compensations to the affected players like us.

For me on my Ipad (before and after the IOS update) the problem is that I can’t chose the deck…whatever I choose I can have the war’s deck

Up, need a patch to play the game

Yes, it would be nice to receive an answer from Blizzard about the fixes or compensations for the bug.

They should compensate us. It’s only right. They screwed up so they need to fix it and deliver what was promised. It’s actually really discouraging as we’re just trying to get back into the game.

I hope a fix or compensation will arrive soon, I will check back again with a game master also to ask if there are news regarding this situation…

Can we hope anything soon?

I think no, blizzard support seems non-existant… It’s bad because there is a lot people even in this forum that has reported the bug but they don’t care about us