[BUG] Deviate Delight card back

Problem Description: Hello! So far, we still got that issue that Acidic Swamp Ooze still disrupts The Castle Nathria Secret Achievement “???” puzzle launch, although the card can currently be used in Wild. Describing the details below:

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Add the card [Acidic Swamp Ooze] to the deck AAEBAaoIDLSKBLaKBKyfBNugBOCgBJbUBKDUBKnUBPzbBMviBJakBfCuBQmf1ASo2QS12QT03ASz3QS14gSl5ATF7QTK7QQA.
  2. Use this deck in Wild mode.
  3. Attempt to start a game or trigger a puzzle.

Expected Result: The game should launch puzzle normally in Wild mode without any obstacles.

Actual Result: Instead, the game puts me in a queue for a regular match, disrupting the puzzle launch.

Additional Information:

• The issue occurred after the latest game update.
  • This has been observed not only by me but also by other users after the Core 2023 rotation.
  • Game language: English (UK)
  • Game region: Europe

Please consider this bug report and address the issue. Thank you for your attention and efforts in resolving this issue.

UPD: I forgot to mention that when I built the deck manually, that didn’t work either.

The old code doesn’t work, try this one:
AAEBAc2+BQzhBIoHt2zFxwLD6gLL7ALv8QLBiQO0igS2igT82wTL4gQJysMCqNkEtdkE9NwEs90EteIEpeQExe0Eyu0EAAA=

Hello!
Thank you for the deck’s code, but it didn’t work either for me.
Still puts me in a queue for a regular match.
Should I attach a screenshot of the queue? :neutral_face:

It definitely works for me, are you sure?

I checked. Yeap, that’s not works for me.
I copied the code and start match in Wild.

Additional info below:

• Game language: English (UK)
  • Game region: Europe

i think the export deck , import deck may fail here because they can swap cards in the procedure …

check this

1 Like

Thank you a lot, that’s works! :heart:

I replaced Tar Creeper and Humongous Razorleaf (had to craft a copy for this). But at least it works!

3 Likes

Very shrewd of you to do this now. Ysera will be leaving Core soon and this achievement is about to get even more expensive to complete!

3 Likes

So Ysera now in Legacy, and deck is not working again wit legacy version of Ysera, any idea how to fix it ?

Celestalon is aware of it, now, per Reddit :slight_smile:

1 Like

not fixed with latest patch