Bug - Corrupted Cards

I had the same issue… It was an 8/8 taunt in Tavern Brawl

Same in ranked play.

they to fix the corrupted bug

Despite people’s claims, this IS just a visual bug. I have picture proof of having 8 minions on bored, including a bugged corrupt card, meaning the bugged corrupted card does not actually take up any space

Same here… Is there a way to get refunded? I had a deck I felt was going 12 wins Arena for sure. Then this bug screwed me over. One game- I had 7 corrupted cards and it would only ever let me add a minion to get 8 cards visible and nothing more.

I don’t know what you’re seeing, but I will repeat that I attempted to target the corrupted card and was unable to. Attempted to attack with it and was unable to. (And who would accept even a visual bug that appears to fill up the board, anyway. Try “Oh just something that makes things appear unplayable,” if that were even true.)

If you tried to target or tried to attack with a corrupted minion that was already dead, then of course you can’t interact with it since it normally wouldn’t be there anymore. I can confirm that this is “only” a visual bug. Minions only take away board space visually, you can fill up your board with for example two dead minions and 6 “real” minions.