Bug - Corrupted Cards

Corrupted cards are reborn on the battlefield, but cannot be interacted with and block pathing.

25 Likes

Can confirm this
Just had an arena ruined as any corrupted minions that I played and were killed, appeared to resurrect but wouldnt remove the minion from my side of the field meaning i couldnt summon further minions in that place

Don’t you love exchanging $ only to be screwed over by a bug?

8 Likes

yeah confirm this bug, small indie company

4 Likes

Happened to me in Duels aswell. My corrputed cards died but their bodies were still on my side of the board. Taking up a slot.

Same here with Tickatus Warlock. The minions stay on board and take space. They don’t even playtest their game. Cheer sound cuts quickly after the game, the achievement menus stutter when you scroll with your mouse. Each update comes with tons of new bugs. Well done Blizzney !

3 Likes

Same here playing Highlander druid

More Corrupted failing to operate properly in Arena.

Played the Fairground Fool and Fleethoof Pearltusk, corrupted. The rush attack worked immediately after deploying the latter. But neither card would function at all to be targeted, attack or block starting from the next turn. Opponent bypassed as if they were not present at all. Currently a disruption for what seemed promising adds to an Arena deck.

HOW

does this bug get past testing?
what

2 Likes

Also experiencing this with Strongman and Corrupted Clown in Ranked Standard

4 Likes

This is true for me as well, and it is frustrating. Especially in arena because your kind of losing gold because they take up board space and cant utilize all the board.

For real! All you need to do is literally play a game to find it.

Same here: corrupted cards are bugged.

1 Like

It didn’t get past testing. We are the testers.

2 Likes

I had the same problem. the cards could not be interacted with. one appeared to have taunt but didnt stop my opponent. i never got a full board so idk if it blocks spots or not

It doesn’t block spots: the boards spreads beyond 7.

3 Likes

I’ve had the same issue with Strongman and Clown

1 Like

Same happened to me with strongman. At one point I filled board and had 8 minions. But only 7 were functional.

Same, playing Demon Hunter in Standard Casual.

Additionally, if Opponent takes control of them, they appear to me to stay on my side of the board.

Same. Exactly what i came here to report.

this should be fixed like…yesterday