Bug: Cannot retire/continue Duels run

Before updating to the most recent patch, I was playing Duels and would disconnect upon dealing lethal damage to my opponent. Upon reloading the game, I was unable to reconnect and it did not register a win/loss. This happened twice. After updating, I was able to win and continue in the run but on my 10th win, the game acted like I had finished the run (I assume it thinks I have 12 wins and 10 wins simultaneously). It offered me no rewards and gave me no change in rating. It took me to the screen to choose a new hero rather than offering me more cards to add to my deck. Upon choosing a character and clicking build a deck, I am now greeted with my 10 win deck/passives and I am unable to build a new deck. I am able to “add” cards to my 10 win deck but I can never finish the deck, continue the run, or do anything really. It now shows that I now have 12 wins as best run with demon hunter which I did not before (I still did not receive the achievement for it). I have screenshots to show the 10 wins screen and build a deck option.

You Game Save Data got corrupted from disconnecting and it needs to be overwritten. You can fix it by submitting a ticket https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/hearthstone

This does not seem to be something that submitting a ticket can fix. I have already done so. Thank you for offering the advice though.

They are working on a larger fix coming for this issue that should clear it up. Not sure when its going in though.

Commenting to say that the hearthstone patch came with a reset to all heroic duels runs and this freed my bugged run. Not the best solution but after so long, I would have taken about anything.