"Brute forcing" to Legend

I don’t condone playing hearthstone while driving…but that’s honestly the least scary thing I’ve seen someone doing while behind the wheel.

Having posted that…chia, my pottery like poster, is your game REALLY that important?!

Holy Light, you’re going to get some nutter politicians after us if/when something happens.

I can scarcely believe that you put the word honestly in that sentence.

I’m not sure where you drive, but I’m shocked that none of you HAVEN’T seen much worse things while driving.

Light be with you, forum goers, and protect you from those horrors. Some can’t be unseen…because some people forget they are on public roads, highways and what have you, and their tint job isn’t a cloak of invisibility.

::shudder::

It’s honestly about tied. I’ve seen other drivers with their heads up their phones butts. Multiple times. I’ve seen it cause an auto wreck that killed someone.

But you’re moving the goalposts. The least scary thing I’ve seen behind the wheel is an attentive driver paying attention. Which you’ve seen too, and you know you’ve seen too, so you lied.

1 Like

No, goalposts right where they started:

Try upping reading comprehension before whinging about lying here AND cross posting and screeching about someone being dishonest in a completely different thread.

RUH ROH, you left out your car interior, pot holes, someone on the street with sandals and socks combo, and so on. By your measure…LIAR!

Or admit you’re being pedantic for a cheap shot, and normal driving isn’t scary (and if you get this much anxiety from normal driving, you’re a danger to yourself and your fellow motorists).

It’s the people on phones that are least scary compared to the far worse things out there. Yes it can and does kill people. Drunk driving has killed more people than the Vietnam War, and that “accomplishment” was reached decades ago.

But let’s get the most recent numbers (let’s use the usa, since we’re posting on a usa based forum): : the NTHSA (National Traffic Highway Safety Administration): 13,384 people died every year, or according to them “Every day, about 37 people in the United States die in drunk-driving crashes — that’s one person every 39 minutes.”

ht tps://www.nhtsa.gov/risky-driving/drunk-driving

That stats for distracted driving include everything from doing makeup, eating, thinking about work/grocery list/what have you, playing with your music player, not having your dog buckled in (YOU MONSTERS!), etc so taking the most recent stats from (again using the usa): 2,800 deaths* in 2022 (avg 8 per day) per the CDC (Centers for Disease Control)

*the numbers were listed elsewhere but not on the actual page, only giving older data. It’s still under four times less than drunk driving

ht tps://www.cdc.gov/transportationsafety/Distracted_Driving/index.html

And now, that we’ve established that being safe while driving is important…back to brute forcing to legend!

He’ll take care of that himself in short order…

2 Likes

And maybe a couple kids being driven to soccer practice too.

Hearthstone devs should ban this guy for admitting he drives while playing. I am actually appalled that he admitted to that so readily. This guy is putting innocent lives at risk because he is addicted to hearthstone. Listen to a podcast or something like the rest of us.

You are an actual piece of human garbage Chiapet.

Hi scrotie high legend players do get that 2 stars per win in diamond 5 so i am assuming this is more for lower legend and diamond 5 players

1 Like

I think if you finish in top 150 or so you get stars all the way through diamond. That’s how it’s easy to maintain very high legend when you play consistently.

As others have said, that seems reckless and irresponsible. I know the game isn’t deeply complex, but I’ve still accidentally missed my stop when too focused on a game. It would take much less to make a mistake while driving, and obviously be way worse.

But as a matter of curiosity, did you do this job before Covid lockdowns, and if so, did you play games on your phone then, as well?

Wrong.

It’s top percentage based.

And what do you mean that’s how easy ? You need to maintain a positive win rate against the best players.

Playing a lot won’t help if you’re bad.

I meant to speak from experience, I’ve finished near or top 100 several months in a row when I was playing more frequently, and this was largely possible only because after the first month, getting close to top 100 was easy due to the extra stars all the way thru diamond.

Whether it’s objectively easy or not is another question, but it definitely makes it way easier when you enter legend at like 200 thanks to star bonus.

Where you enter Legend is dependent upon your MMR not your rank, and your MMR isn’t reset each month.

Why is it so easy to derail a Scrotie thread?

2 Likes

You only admit to playing 1 game while driving? I have a quad iPad setup running Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Hearthstone, and Cookie Clicker.

That may be true, but from experience I know that if you enter legend in the first day or so after reset you basically can’t end up lower than like 200 because typically there are only that many people or less at legend lol.

And entering legend that early it really helps to have the star bonus.

But you said you finished in the top 100, which is completely different than entering in the top 100 early in the month.

I have a hard time believing you finished in the top 100 multiple months in a row, mind showing proof on the leaderboards ?

What, you can’t go to the leaderboards yourself?

Fine. I’ll go. Be right back.

Edit: Hmm. I didn’t find anything. I imagine this is the part where yellow says they play under a different username.

That’s exactly what I did, thank you.

Although I only searched his username with hearthstone leaderboards and couldn’t find anything and I’m not about to go browse every seasons to maybe find him and I à think he is lying.

While not exactly the same thing, I’ve posted proof on these forums a while ago of top 100 in both standard and wild the same month, arguably a harder thing to do. You are free to look it up if you like.

I don’t have proof on hand of ending top 100 more than one month, but if you are so inclined it would of likely been around the drekthar meta last which was a while ago, either that or thief rogue meta before that. For this to happen I generally have to be interested enough to play a reasonable amount, not the one or two games I play every few days in this meta.