Brawl event bug, golden cards got deleted

so the other day I got a few golden cards for doing that brawl thing, including reoccurring villain. I got two copies of the card, so I replaced my decks with both copies of that golden version, disenchanting my normal ones.

Today, I tried using those decks and now its saying 29/30, and I go to find out the other golden copy just disappeared.

So one of two things happened here. There was a bug that deleted the other copy of the golden cards awarded. Or there was only one copy of the card and it bugged out and registered as two cards being awarded. Either way I DE my stuff and now im out a card.

Game is getting a LOT more buggy lately guys. Not having the ability to make actual bug tickets is kinda extra tedious too

this one right here ^^ its a common bug.

if its common bug they shoulda fixed the damn thing already

a simple relog fix it ^^

Not for thiose who dusted both normal copies upon seeing two golden copies in their collection.
It fixes the immediate bug: the incorrect second golden is no longer there. But it does not fix the fact that they disenchanted what the game presented them as a non-essential card, when it was in fact still an essential card for their decks.

whos gonna do that like right away ? >.<! cmon man from maybe 10k people 1 did it and its his own fault… xD

I did it, and how it is my fault - at my eyes there are two golden cards which I want to hold, and so, I disenchant common ones I don’t need anymore. My eyes have wrong picture on screen cause of bug, I made a decision based on that information…

Same thing happened to me as well. I just opened a Rafaam’s Scheme, but I’m still down a non-golden Recurring Villain and Bronze Herald as I dusted all of them.