Brann Not included in Patch notes?

Why was the change to Deepminer Brann not included in the Patch notes?

Now reads: "Battlecry: If your deck started with no duplicates, your Battlecries trigger twice for the rest of the game.

Old "Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, your Battlecries trigger twice for the rest of the game.

Oh I see it now… They should have included the card just like they did with all the others. I think it was a sneaky way to put it in.

1 Like

If everyone is upset they wont be playing as much?

Not play as much not make as much gold?

Ahh I see if game suck then buy more…

Yay pig brains ruin life yay

It was there within the opening paragraphs about all of the highlander cards. I missed it the first time i read the parch notes.

2 Likes

What are you going on about?

I’ve been for more transparent patch notes for some time now. Especially considering how much they do that they don’t tell us about.

We need “Hall of Fame” for ALL Branns

This is hiding in patch notes(29.2.0)

• [Progression] Some Daily and Weekly Quests have been adjusted to be harder to complete but will grant more XP.

This Isn’t(29.2.2)

The following cards are adjusted to be stronger:

All Showdown in the Badlands “No Duplicates” cards (Gunslinger Kurtrus, Rheastrasza, Theldurin the Lost, Spirit of the Badlands, Elise Badlands Savior, Doctor Holli’dae, Deepminer Brann, Maruut Stonebinder, and Reno Lone Ranger)

• Old: Battlecry effect if your deck has no duplicates when played.
  • New: Battlecry effect if your deck had no duplicates at the start of the game.
1 Like

What was not included in the patch is reading skills for those lacking them.

The following cards are adjusted to be stronger:

All Showdown in the Badlands “No Duplicates” cards (Gunslinger Kurtrus, Rheastrasza, Theldurin the Lost, Spirit of the Badlands, Elise Badlands Savior, Doctor Holli’dae, Deepminer Brann, Maruut Stonebinder, and Reno Lone Ranger)

• Old: Battlecry effect if your deck has no duplicates when played.
  • New: Battlecry effect if your deck had no duplicates at the start of the game.

Dunno if I agree with the first line (e.g. Kurtrus, as said earlier, looks in fact weaker), but anyway.

1 Like