Brann at 10 mana, Still Played?

In theory, Brann is now 10 mana. Does it still see play? And since I think we all know the answer is yes…then why is he only 6 mana? Either change the effect, or just make him 10 mana so we can all move on before more damage is done. He “limits design space” as it is, why force yourselves to balance the game around 1 card/effect?

1 Like

No.

4 mana increment for the I win card of the deck. It obviously won’t see play atp. Tier 4 would be a blessing. You just deleted the deck.

If highlander Warrior becomes unplayable, i assume we would see a lot more Odyn warrior.

Our problem as players with highlander decking is that it makes a lot of money to the Devs. Since singleton decks are bad at synergies because they have no doubles they are forced to rely on multiple times more legendary cards. And legendary cards mean dust and dust can be indirectly purchased.

That would absolutely kill the card and all the Warriors would just go back to Odyn Warrior.

1 Like

The short answer is: they can’t nerf cards they’re charging people for. Look at what they did to jailer, and how it screwed everyone who paid for the gold version of it.

If they keep biting the hand that feeds them, they won’t make any more sales for their pretty, pretty cards they push in the shop.

1 Like

In not really related news, I just found out I got the achievement to blow up cards from boomboss when I was the one getting blown up

Seems like the achievement looks at who “cast” the bomb card, and well the change made it so it’s you who is casting it, not the warrior.

Intended change or typical small indie company things? :joy:

I’m still Salty they nerfed Doc and haven’t reverted that silly nerf. Considering the power level of other cards in the game it’s crazy to still think this card is OP.

Oh yeah and the diamond version was $100!!!