Bought pack dont inventory

Hey I just recently bought a pack from the Grand Tournament, and I got some inspire cards and now I want to play them but they didn’t show up in inventory? Anyone knows what to do?

Select “All cards” on the expansion selector, since they are wild cards they don’t appear in standard inventory. Click on cards to view the keywords, or look them up.

1 Like

okay where do i find “All cards” on the expansion selector?

If it is the option “wild” I already have pressed it

edit: I can see the card now, its under “all cards” but when I go into deamonhunter (my class) I don’t find the “all cards” selection it seems its not possible.

It’s the “Kvaldir Raider” I want do you have any idea if it’s not possible to play?

Okay so I have no idea, my deamonhunter is playing in “wild” but i think i still might be using only standard cards. If I create a new custom deamonhunter i can add the card to a collection. however then I don’t know if I open up for other players to play more cards. Is my deamonhunter on wild or standard?

Do I have to create a Custom Deam Hunter?

When editing a deck, you can click on the hero portrait and then you can choose to switch the deck to Wild format. After doing that, cards from wild-only expansions will be available for inclusion in your deck.
Note that Demon Hunter was very recently added. There are no class-specific cards in older expansions, which means that your card pool in Wild will be significantly smaller than that of other classes.

1 Like