Bot Accounts issue

This right here. Again I’ll label “ironic” and end my discourse with you, as it has nothing to do with the OP and more to do with your need to fulfill something more within… you.

Be well.

Bye :slightly_smiling_face:
//20characters

I remember when people used to farm fightcash in Street fighter V they would just turn on turbo button and enter ranked, since actions = exp. It wasn’t necessary bots. If you played against real bot there is big chance you wouldn’t be even able to distinguish it from real player, since bot programs are paid and they do a good job at climbing ranks if they reached legend in the past.

In case of ropers a ban is probably too harsh. Maybe making their turn timer shorter if they rope for X amount of time in a row or something.

I think this quest is dumb and encourages such behavior. Blizzard should replace it with something else (maybe win 1 or 2 games instead). But how about you stop thinking only about yourself and make this enjoyable for fellow players of this game? How about you just sit there and skip your turns at least until you lose? Although i would prefer you actually play. No? You are more important than everyone else and you don’t care someone will get annoyed for 5-10 minutes? Then why should i care if Blizzard bans you for a day or two for this? Only the merrier for those who actually play :slight_smile: And i will not argue about semantics and technicalities (it is allowed, etc.). I am talking about not being selfish and respecting other people’s time.

I was not even thinking about bots until a few days before i started seeing strange behavior (repeating mouse moves, playing random cards, roping) way too often so i started looking in the forums. It seems to be on the rise.

1 Like

You can’t make turns shorter, if you are playing complex classes like rogue there are so many possibilities that current time barely is enough to think over everything you can do. Also in the arena one mistake can cost you a game (with unfamiliar setup) so you want to use your time to the limit. Of course, if you play a deck like a mage or a hunter, that requires minimum thinking you will be upset when someone takes all his time to make choice.

1 Like

they don’t do anything… I’ve reported the same people mutliple times and nothing is ever done, im in a game with one of them now who has been botting days on end if not weeks.

the messege im getting is that blizzard wants people to bot because they refuse simple solutions to the problem…

One must first possess integrity, to uphold it.